Keyword(s):Music Education , Electroacoustic Devices , Interactivity , Real-time , Spatialisation , Loudspeaker Orchestra , Graphic Score , Socio-Cultural Aspects of Electroacoustic Music , Computer Music , Multimedia
The final section of this particular journal volume contains five conversations between various composers from European electroacoustic studios. They discuss:
- Copyright, musical commission, and trades: the administrative problems of musical creation.
- Diffusion: the technical and musical realisation of an electroacoustic concert.
- Education: pedagogical methods for young children and students in electroacoustic studios.
- Music and machines: real-time music and musical interactivity, the computer, the relation between the score and the work, and musical reflexes.
- Electroacoustic music: a new music?
This article also contains a list of numerous European studios, highlighting their equipment, esthetic directions, educational approaches, and types of diffusion.
Aharonian, Coriun, Appleton, Jon, Beyls, Peter, Boeswillwald, Pierre, Buxton, Bill, Chiarucci, Henri, Clozier, Christian, Ferreyra, Beatriz, Goethals, Lucien, Hanson, Sten, Kotonski, Wlodzimierz , Küpper, Leo, Pignon, Paul, Menard, Philippe, Nilson, Leo, Rudnik, Eugeniusz, Savouret, Alain (1975). La musique électroacoustique en 5 thèmes